- How to Create a “Standard Import” Preset in Lightroom 4 May 18, 2013
- My First Concert: Lighting Craziness May 18, 2013
- Curves: Weekly Photography Challenge May 17, 2013
- So You Want to Be a Stock Photographer, Part II May 17, 2013
- Using Water to Lighten Landscape Photos May 16, 2013
Tag Archives: czareen
On December 17 , 2011 these love birds will not only profess their love for each other but also make a promise to act as one drowned in ever lasting love. Cold is the month but their love keeps them warm. The moment will come when she’ll walk on that isle giving her hand to the man she trusts. Her eyes will meet his at glance and vows will be exchanged. Then the final i do’s , she’ll fall in his arms feeling nothing but warmth in their hearts and finally their lips will touch with ease.
A normal day in her office turned out to be a highlight in her life, that day she met the one who she’ll spend the rest of her life with. Their bond grew stronger as time pass by and love finally grew in their hearts. Now waiting for the very moment when they’ll finally have each other in their arms forever until death do them part.
Location: Cebu City, Philippines
Photographer: James Jayson Ty
check out my other post about Mon & Czar’s reception album.